With technology pervading the world of health, skin and beauty care like never before. More and more innovative measures are being adopted by individuals for looking better than before. And this is not limited to facial peels, skin lift-ups, wrinkle treatments and other ways of managing one’s rapidly aging skin. In the United States of America, FDA’s approval has been granted for the usage of Botox cosmetics for those aged 18 to 65; but then it’s not for everyone.
Read on to know if botox cosmetic treatment is the right alternative for you or not.
Right Candidates for Botox Cosmetic
Before saying “yes” to the recommendations of Botox treatment in Tulsa, it is important to ask yourself the following questions and then decide for yourself:
- Do you have any history of being allergic to Botox or a cosmetic product that contains traces of Botox?
- Are you allergic to any allied botulinum toxin brands such as Xeomin, Myobloc, or Dysport; or have you ever suffered from any side- effects by using products containing the same?
- Do you have any skin infection or concerning conditions in the areas in which you wish to be treated?
- Are your nerves or muscles affected by symptoms of Lambert-Eaton syndrome, myasthenia gravis, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), or any another disease?
- Do you suffer from any breathing problems like Asthma?
- Do you have any bleeding issues difficulty in swallowing?
- Are you planning to undergo a surgery or have already had a facial surgery earlier?
- Do you suffer from drooping eyelids or have weak forehead muscles?
Also, if you are on certain medications, supplements, or vitamins; planning/ trying to conceive; pregnant or currently breastfeeding; then it’s better to avoid the Botox treatment.
Contact us today to book your free evaluation to see if Botox is right for you!